“Hope Fellowship seeks to joyfully proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ to ourselves, our neighbors, and the world by the power of the Holy Spirit for the glory of God.”
Hope Fellowship is a local body of believers who are striving to be a joyful, gospel-centered, Christ-exalting, fellowship in the Lombard / Villa Park / Elmhurst area for the glory of God.
It is our desire to be a church that demonstrates the love of Christ and a passion for His Supremacy by living missionally in our neighborhoods, planting other churches in the Chicagoland area, and reaching out to all nations by sending gospel workers cross-culturally.
Hope Fellowship is a part of the Acts 29 Network of churches dedicated to planting other churches for the growth of the gospel. We partner with our sending church, College Church in Wheaton, in local ministry. We also join with other like-minded churches in the CrossWay Assocation (Crossway Community Church in Bristol, WI; New Covenant Bible Church in St. Charles, IL ) in the greater Chicago area and upper midwest.
Over the last 15 years Acts 29 has emerged from a small group of like-minded pastors to a global network of over 500 churches around the world.
Acts 29 desires to be centered on the gospel and advancing the mission of Jesus through obediently planting church-planting churches. It is our desire to see this leading to millions of lives changed by the power of the Spirit for the glory of God.
Acts 29 is seeking to get behind the men who are planting churches by:
- covenanting with them under the gospel
- training missional leaders formally and informally
- networking with men in different denominations and networks for the kingdom good of the city,
- resourcing planters with the tools they need to develop in a healthy manner
- multiplying the gospel through church-planting as a means to make disciples of all nations
- inspiring them as Spirit-empowered leaders, united with this gospel community of Acts 29 churches, on mission together for the glory of God.